CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Hate To Glue Stuff!

Just yesterday I received an award and part of the criteria to accept the award was to list 7 random facts about me.  Why I owned up to #3 I'm not sure (it just popped out!) but I feel the need to explain.

I don't think I was allowed to play with glue when I was little.  I remember being obsessed with paper dolls.  I loved to cut them out with the variety of outfits and dress them in a new one whenever the mood struck me. No glueing, nothing permenant...even that word "permanant" sends me into a panic attack! I know, I know, repositional glue is my "best friend"! Talk about panic when I'm out of that!

When I'm working on a layout I'll change it up a dozen times, add this, take away that.  I may even leave it for days...er...weeks, glance at it occasionly until what I want pops into my head and when I'm happy with it I'm done! No, I mean really done...in...I don't want to glue it. I don't know if it is the fear of everything not going back in the same place or I just really suck at glueing! All I know is I'm ready to move on to something else by then!  My scrapbooking friend can slap 5 to 10 pages together to my one so I get a lot of ribbing from her! She has no fear!  Maybe this is why I haven't ever done cards before...you actually have to finish them to send them!   Don't get me wrong, I have tons of albums, I do finally get around to glueing but it's a chore!  At least working with the Cricut I glue the layers as I go and the rewards are immediate.  I'm changing but it's a work in progress!

So this is my confession, is there anyone else out there like me? Is it a commitment issue?  (I've been married over forty years, now that's a commitment!)
IDK, maybe I'll ask Dr. Phil!

Happy Crafting Friends!



2 comments:

  1. I think that this is ok. I used to be like that. I hate glue to but not like that. Just to name 2 glues I hate. Hot glue and Zip dry.
    Have a good day
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower and really glad that you stopped by.

    Thanks for your wonderful comments and participating in My Cricut Craft Room's Cancer Blog Hop. I will post the Blog Candy Winner on Tuesday so please check back. Just a reminder, Erica will be hosting the 100 Cricut Cartridge blog hop on Aug 6th and 7th. I will be featuring a project from Kate’s ABC’s.

    Thanks for Hopping.
    Tammy Smith
    Tk_themom_smith@msn.com
    http://cuttinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete