CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Sharing the love!

         This past weekend Erica of My Cricut Craft Room hosted  the 100 + Cartridge Blog Hop.  It was my first, both as a participant and hopper and the experience was great!  There was a
  lot of sharing of the LOVE going on! I don't know which I enjoyed more...commenting on all
  the beautiful projects or receiving them, but I wanted to give each and everyone of  you who
  visited and left the wonderful compliments a BIG thank you! 

         This group has so much talent and it was a great way to share! Thanks Erica!

         I'd like to share another project I made a while back. I'm always looking for new ways to
showcase my pictures and when I met Fran of  Little Windows, brilliant photo jewelry. I knew I
had to try this. It is one of the most rewarding projects I've ever done! 




                Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that I missed this Hop!! There were alot of very talented and Creative lady's in it!! I am a new folloer and look forward to the next hop and Maybe I could be A part of it?
    Like your Blog!!

    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you that your bracelet Is very Cool!!!

    ReplyDelete