CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sweet Award!




How Sweeet is this!!!

I received an Irrestibly Sweet Blog Award from an even sweeter fellow crafter and team member, Amanda Haynes of Crafts by Amanda

Thank You Amanda!

The rules to accept  this award are as follows:


  1. Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
  2. To accept this award, tell 7 random facts about yourself.
  3. Pass the award on to at least 8 other blog buddies.

7 Random Facts About Me

  1. My first love are horses.
  2. I love to drive my tractor!
  3. I hate to glue stuff.
  4. My favorite color is green.
  5. I use to drag race.
  6. I survived spinal meningitis.
  7. I love photography.
I would like to pass this award on to a few of my very crafty blog buddies!

Lezlye Lauterbach Hardwick  http://lezlyes.blogspot.com




1 comment: