Welcome everyone! You should have come from Charlotte's Creations. If you did not please start at Erica's blog, My Cricut Craft Room.
As a design team member I think I can speak for my team members and myself, we have had "ants in the pants" to present this hop to you! This is a very exciting time for Erica and we're all so very happy for her!
Now I'd like to share my "Best Wishes" and "Happiness" to Erica and her new hubby!
This is my card for the newly weds. I used the Sweethearts cartridge for the bride and groom # 29 & # 30/shadow. For the inside sentiment I cut Best Wishes #57 in black, then again in the lilac vellum both cut 4.00-4.25. I used the hide/contour to hide the inserts and make the vellum solid for a stained glass effect.
This is my gift to the happy couple, my layout "Happiness". I made the flower, with Erica's chosen color lilac, with vellum. It is made with varied sizes of hearts using the Sweethearts cartridge # 3/shadow.
To the happy couple
Best Wishes and all the Happiness in the World!
I just have to share that I won the
Where is the Cricut Buddy Contest!
This was my entry...actually Erica's entry won but I won the prize! Second place isn't always bad!
I can't compare my excitement with Erica's today but it's up there!
Thanks Erica, can't wait for the next Where's Cricut Buddy Contest!
The next stop along the way will be:
If you get lost here is the entire line up:
2. Alisha Gaff http://alisha-myscrapping.blogspot.com
3. Amanda Haynes http://craftbyamanda.blogspot.com
4. Amanda Hernandez http://mandyscandywrappers.blogspot.com
5. Autumn Johnson Willis http://autumnsbuggyvreations.blogspot.com
6. Charlotte Simpson Cornett http://charlottes-creations.blogspot.com
7. Connie Benford Layman http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com YOU ARE HERE
8. Courtney Larson http://craftingwithcourtney.blogspot.com
9. Gayle Shrader http://gscraptime.blogspot.com
10. Heather Flaherty http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com
11. Heather Hammen Sipes http://operationcricutdesign.blogspot.com
12. Jamie Lindsrom (scrapbookingprincess Jamie) http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com
13. Jen Roseman http://memorieswithjen.blogspot.com
14. Jennifer Rethorn Lundy http://mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com
15. Julie Davis-Perez http://designs-by-julie.blogspot.com
16. Justina Almanza http://justmycrafts.blogspot.com
17. Kathleen Schriber http://katscrapfever.blogspot.com
18. Kassidy Thomas http://inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com
19. Lezlye Lauterbach-Hardwick http://lezlyes.blogspot.com
20. Mayra Alonso http://gettingcraftywithma.blogspot.com
21. Linda Kuniyoshi http://simpleandsassycreations.blogspot.com
22. Lucinda Gibson http://thegrowinggibson.blogspot.com
23. Michelle Hull http://craftychelle.blogspot.com
24. Nina Wilson http://nina-hotpinkscrapper.blogspot.com
25. Patricia Holloway http://micraftygal.blogspot.com
26. Ricki Sholler Tidd http://manicexpressionsdesigns.blogspot.com
27. Rosa Kleyman http://kleymanr.blogspot.com
28. Scrappin Dhilly http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com
29. Sue-Ann Lovell http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com
30. Tammy Androsky http://crazycardcreater.blogspot.com
31. Terry Meyers http://cricutcraftinterry.blogspot.com
32. Tina Ondrus Keller http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com
33. BLOG CANDY