Welcome to our July Art philosophy Blog Hop! Each month we will showcase a feature of the amazing Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, which can be purshased through a Close to My Heart Independent Consultant.
We're so excited to be doing this hop and we have a fabulous lineup with some very talented ladies. There will be lots of fun projects AND some blog candy!!!
Lucy Kelleher, our hostess and fellow CTMH Consultant, will be giving away a stamp set! She is giving away a prior Stamp of the Month set that can no longer be purchased called "You Are..." (This stamp set has a 17.95 retail value). You will find a picture of the stamp set on her blog. To enter to win, you will need to leave a comment on her blog and on every stop of the blog hop. If you also become a follower of Lucy's blog, she will give you another entry.
This month we will be showcasing the "Card" feature of the cartridge. Did you know there are 100 different card shapes you can make with this cartridge? You heard me correctly -- 100!!! Now we won't be able to show you ALL 100 card options, but we will show you as many as we can.
If you happened to come to this blog, you should start at the beginning at Lucy's blog.
My project is made using <Shape7> card feature (no shift) on page 37 of the Art Philosophy handbook. Cut is 9.10-6.55. (first layer) I used my Gypsy to create layers and cut <Shape7> two times at 4.39-6.27 and 4.22-6.07. (second and third layer) The & is <Shape6> Font/Shift on page 27 cut at 0.94-1.12 (fourth layer)
Here's a picture of my Gypsy screen
And here's my card...
Click to enlarge
I used the CTMH My Acrylix Stella Workshop stamp set from the Workshops on the Go Stella Kit G1032 and Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad. Z2105
I stamped the sentiment and chairs, cut them out and popped them up.
Hope you enjoyed!
The next stop on your blog hop fun is Wendy
Here is the list of all the talented consultants who are participating in this months blog hop:
- Lucy ~ http://www.love2createitall.com
- Darla ~ http://www.stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com
- Gloria Shirr - http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com
- Laura Wolff- http://scrappinsweetiesescape.blogspot.com
- Danielle ~ http://littlebitofscrap.blogspot.com
- Connie ~ http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com
- Wendy ~ http://myscrapbookingblog.com
- Joanne - http://josiesjoy.blogspot.com
- Laura Charko - http://koladesigns.wordpress.com
- Carolyn Heniges - http://www.nuts4scrappin.blogspot.com
- Kindred Hearts (Penny) - http://itmakestotalcents.blogspot.com
- Stephanie Feist- http://www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com
- Julia Hammond http://youcancreatectmh.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for stopping by and hopping with us - we hope you LOVE all the projects we created!