CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Theme Day Thursday

Hi everyone!  It's Theme Day Thursday at Erica's My Cricut Craft Room  today and the theme is Cricut Circle carts.
I'm pretty excited to see what the rest of the design team have come up with to share today.
At the time I signed up for this theme I didn't own any of the circle carts but I would see the cutest things made with the Cricut Bug image and I realized that there are some on the Car Decals cart.
.
I recently was asked by my LSS owner to give a flower demonstration using the Cricut during her annual crop, so I decided to use Car Decals and Elegant Edges to make an ID badge and tag representing what I would be doing.
Although I did not use Circle Carts I thought they would sorta fit into the theme today...plus our sweet leader said it would be OK!
I now own Sophie and expecting a couple more from Cricut rewards soon so I'm hoping to get some great ideas from the rest of the team. Please check them out too at My Cricut Craft Room!



I just love this little bug!

Thanks for stopping by
and

Happy Crafting!

 

3 comments:

  1. Connie, these are just cute as can be and in Cricut Green! I think they are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...those are really cute!!! I love all the detail you added to you project!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie just absolutely beautiful... Ilove the colors.I really like the font you used!!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete