CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 26, 2013

Maggie Girl

Happy Friday everyone!
 
I couldn't help myself...the Unity crew is having so much fun with the Friends with Flair Time I decided to join in! (if you haven't you should too!)
I've been having a blast playing with Maggie Girl {it's your birthday} created by Angie Blom.
 

 
The owner of my LSS loved her birthday card I gave her during our Project Life class. I stamped the girl and the sentiment and scanned them then opened them up with my Silhouette DE. Next I traced the girl and did an offset with the sentiment and did a print and cut.
 
My next project with Maggie was for my granddaughter Jayde.
 
I wanted to do something special for her 21st birthday so I specialized a water bottle and bag and this is how it turned out!
 
 
Have a great weekend!
 

11 comments:

  1. Love the black and white stamping. Great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 great projects. I love how you kept the first image uncoloured - very fresh look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and what a beautiful present - it's so pretty! Love the black with pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie your projects with Maggie girl are fabulous!! Love how you left the image un-coloured, it's so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have often wondered if I could do this with my Silhouette....you've proven so! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so pretty!!! LOVE IT!! i want this stamp now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! That is lovely! I am sure she will love it. Very cool not coloring the image, but adding the color with embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the bag. I've never tried to use my Silhouette with my stamps. Something for me to do

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects! Love what you did with the Silhouette.

    ReplyDelete